SharePoint 2010 at Work: Tricks, Traps, and Bold Opinions
If you work with SharePoint, you may have discovered that there are countless tricks for using this platform to solve real-world problems—and you certainly wouldn’t mind learning some of them. That’s the purpose behind EndUserSharePoint, a community site that lets end users share ingenious new ways for putting SharePoint to work.
This insightful and entertaining book presents a compilation of popular, well-written articles from the site, published by contributors for people who use SharePoint at their companies but don’t have access to its technical server side. Each engaging story puts you into the narrative as a participant, rather than a passive observer, so you can easily visualize the situation and share the “aha!” solution with the author. Learn some tricks, gain some insight—and have fun doing it.
These articles will help you:
- Build a documented framework for evaluating whether your company is getting the most value from SharePoint
- Create documentation and script management with OneNote and a SharePoint library
- Use the Data View Web Part to create hyperlinks from existing SharePoint data
- Implement data visualization in SharePoint without access to the server
- Creating document libraries with mixed content sources in any SharePoint version
- Pull information from disparate site collections into a single navigation system
Sadalit Van Buren
Jim Bob Howard
Marc D. Anderson
"What a fantastic resource. No other book in the SharePoint community hits this ‘power user’ or 'end user' audience like this book does. There are powerful examples in here that will really solve business problems and set the reader on the right track."
—Joel Oleson, Global SharePoint Evangelist, and one of the first SharePoint architects
The Best of EndUserSharePoint.com!
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 268 pages
- Jim Bob Howard(Contributor) WaldekMastykarz(Contributor) Alexander Bautz(Contributor)&8more
- O'Reilly Media; 1 edition (27 Feb. 2012)
- Computing & Internet
|The message text*:|
The Adobe Photoshop Book for Digital Photographers (Covers Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CC) (Voices That Matter)